|born on||17 September 1945 at 09:05 (= 09:05 AM )|
|Place||Boston MA, USA, 42n21, 71w03|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||24°16' 27°06 Asc. 24°22'|
American noted family, the first born of Arthur Fiedler's three kids. In her autobiography, "Arthur Fiedler, Papa, the Pops and Me," Doubleday, 1994, she recalls a childhood of constant tension trying to be perfect to suit her parent's standards. She took singing, dancing and piano lessons but did not have the feel for music that her famous father hoped for. She found their Brookline mansion to be filled with music, but a dark, gloomy and shabby house, and tells of a childhood of little appreciation.
- sibling relationship with Fiedler, Deborah (born 22 October 1947)
- parent relationship with Fiedler, Arthur (born 17 December 1894)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1994 (Autobiography)
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Family : Childhood : Family distant (Dad strict and unapproving, tension)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of three)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Singing, dance and piano)