Ferraz, Ester de Figueiredo
|born on||6 February 1915 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||São Paulo, Brazil, 23s3251, 46w3810|
|Timezone||BZT h3w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°01' 12°31 Asc. 03°07'|
Brazilian politician, criminal lawyer, author and great educator. Tall, extremely cultured and bright, she has a rough, low-toned voice. She was the first woman ever to graduate from Brazil's most important and traditional law school, with all flawless top grades in all courses for her five years attendance. She was the first woman to serve in the Federal Government as Secretary of Education and Culture during President Joao Figueiredo's term, 1979-1985. She was the first woman to be a University Dean. Ferraz is the author of many books on criminal law.
She remained unmarried.
Ferraz died on 23 September 2008 of a cerebral hemorrhage at the Hospital do Coração in São Paulo. She was 92.
- Work : Gain social status 1979 (Secretary of Education and Culture)
Marcello Borges quotes his aunt from Ferraz, friends for years
- Traits : Body : Voice/Speech (Voice coarse and low)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Cerebral hemorrhage)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 92)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (University Dean)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Secretary of Education and Culture)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Criminal law)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women