|born on||15 October 1878 at 07:30 (= 07:30 AM )|
|Place||Taranto, Italy, 40n28, 17e15|
|Timezone||LST m12e29 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°47' 04°52 Asc. 10°14'|
Italian scientist and geophysicist who founded the Taranto Geophysical Observatory in 1892 which is still active and now bears his name. Ferrajolo invented the seismometrographic device which made it possible to record earthquakes at 15,000 kilometres deep.
Ferrajolo becomes director of the newspaper "Il Riscatto" (1902), and later founded the magazine "Taras", of which he was director from 1926 to 1933.
Luigi Ferrajolo died on 24 August 1971, aged 92.
Grazia Bordoni's Science database quotes Gauquelin.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 92)
- Vocation : Science : Geology
- Vocation : Science : Physics
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Science)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator