|born on||5 April 1938 at 22:45 (= 10:45 PM )|
|Place||Grand Junction, Colorado, 39n04, 108w33|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°47' 27°25 Asc. 05°10'|
American writer and publisher of journals. As the author of "Aquarian Conspiracy," she is a futurist who radiates optimism and a philosophy of trust, hope and decency. Published since 1975 with her Brain/Mind pamphlet, she had 9,000 subscribers. In 1980 she started the publication, "Leading Edge," a journal dealing with social transformation, business, the media and the military.
Married and divorced; she has three kids.
She died on October 19, 2008, age 70, of an apparent heart attack, in Banning, CA.
- has other family relationship with Harrington, Emily (born 29 August 1991). Notes: Grandmother/granddaughter
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1975 (Brain/Mind pamphlet)
- Work : Start Business 1980 (Publication, "Leading Edge")
Vic Shaw quotes her by postcard 10/l980
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Publication the "Leading Edge")
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Publisher)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection