|Birthname||Ferguson, Alexander Chapman|
|born on||31 December 1941 at 16:30 (= 4:30 PM )|
|Place||Glasgow, Scotland, 55n53, 4w15|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||09°35' 17°23 Asc. 06°44'|
Scottish soccer player, the most successful player during the 1990s. Ferguson led Manchester United to six Premiership titles in eight seasons and was knighted for superior sportsmanship.
- associate relationship with Moyes, David (born 25 April 1963). Notes: Moyes was Ferguson's choice to succeed him as manager of Manchester United
- associate relationship with Stein, Jock (born 5 October 1922). Notes: Ferguson regarded Stein as a mentor
Caroline Gerard quotes B.C., Transit July 2000. (Prior to this, she had quoted B.C. in Data Plus UK October 1997 for 17:30 GDT).
Sy Scholfield quotes "My Autobiography" by Alex Ferguson (Hodder & Stoughton, 2013), p. 4: "Their [my team's] most special gift was a beautiful 1941 Rolex from the year I was born, with the time set at 3.03 p.m., the minute of my emergence into the world, in Glasgow, on 31 December 1941."
- Vocation : Sports : Soccer (Eur.Football) (Noted pro)
- Notable : Awards : Knighted
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Six titles in eight seasons)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession