Ferdinand d'Orléans, Duke of Montpensier
|Birthname||Ferdinand François Philippe Marie Laurent|
|born on||9 September 1884 at 18:30 (= 6:30 PM )|
|Place||Eu, France, 50n03, 1e25|
|Timezone||LMT m1e25 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||17°26' 13°18 Asc. 22°34'|
French prince and a member of the House of Orléans as the eighth and youngest child of Philippe d'Orléans, Count of Paris and his wife Marie Isabelle d'Orléans.
Ferdinand married María Isabel González de Olañeta e Ibarreta, 3rd Marchioness of Valdeterrazo, 2nd Vicountess de los Antrimes (since 1929), daughter of Ulpiano González de Olañeta y González de Ocampo, 2nd Marquis of Valdeterrazo and his wife Isabel de Ibarreta y Uhagón, on 20 August 1921 at Château de Randan in Randan. Ferdinand and María Isabel did not have children.
He died on 30 January 1924, aged 39, in Château de Randan, Randan, Puy-de-Dôme, French Republic.
- child->parent relationship with de Orléans, Maria Isabel (born 21 September 1848)
- child->parent relationship with Philippe, Count of Paris (born 24 August 1838)
- sibling relationship with Amélia, Queen of Portugal (born 28 September 1865)
- sibling relationship with Hélène, Duchess of Aosta (born 13 June 1871)
- sibling relationship with Isabelle, Princess of Orléans (1878) (born 7 May 1878)
- sibling relationship with Louise, Princess of Orléans (born 24 February 1882)
- sibling relationship with Philippe, Duke of Orléans (born 6 February 1869)
- Relationship : Marriage 20 August 1921 (María Isabel González de Olañeta e Ibarreta)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes news report in " Le Petit Journal," 11 September 1884, p. 2: "Eu, 9 septembre. — La comtesse de Paris est heureusement accouchée d'un fils ce soir à six heures et demie." (Eu, 9 September. "The Countess of Paris happily gave birth to a son this evening at six-thirty).
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Orléans)