Ferdinand Joseph Alois, Archduke of Austria
|born on||11 February 1657 (greg.) at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Vienna, Austria, 48n13, 16e20|
|Timezone||LMT m16e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°54' 28°05 Asc. 11°01'|
Austrian archduke, the youngest child of Ferdinand III, Holy Roman Emperor, and Eleanor of Mantua. His father died six weeks after he was born. Ferdinand Joseph Alois died aged one on 16 June 1658.
- child->parent relationship with Ferdinand III, Holy Roman Emperor (born 13 July 1608 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Eleonore of Austria, Queen Consort of Poland (born 21 May 1653 Jul.Cal. (31 May 1653 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Ferdinand IV, King of the Romans (born 8 September 1633 (greg.)). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with Karl Joseph, Archduke of Austria (1649) (born 7 August 1649 (greg.)). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with Philipp August, Archduke of Austria (born 15 July 1637 (greg.)). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with Therese Maria Josepha, Archduchess of Austria (born 27 March 1652 (greg.))
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Die Kaisergruft bei den Kapuzinern in Wien" by Cölestin Wolfsgruber (Vienna, 1887), p. 115: "Erzherzog Ferdinand Joseph ... Den 11. Februarii 1657 an fasching Sontag vmb 3 Vhr des morgens seint Ihr. Mt. die Kayserin Eleonora Maria mit einen Jungen Prinzen erfreyt, derselbe such hernach vmb 4 Vhr nachmittag getaufft worden."
Translation: Archduke Ferdinand Joseph ... On 11 February 1657 on carnival Sunday at 3 o'clock in the morning, the Empress Eleonora Maria was happily delivered of a boy prince, baptized afterwards on the same day at 4 o'clock in the afternoon.
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Died aged 1)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg)