|born on||5 July 1942 at 00:01 (= 12:01 AM )|
|Place||New York NY, USA, 40n42, 74w00|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||12°30' 10°05 Asc. 27°52'|
American ballet dancer and choreographer. He produced the ballet "A Footstep of Air" in 1977 and in 1985. The production was staged by his own company, the Elliot Feld Dance Ensemble, in 1989.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1977 ("A Footstep of Air")
- Work : Start Business 1989 (The Eliot Feld Dance Ensemble)
Arthur Blackwell quotes a ballerina in his company, from him.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Ballet, choreographer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (The Eliot Feld Dance Ensemble)