|born on||1 March 1909 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Spokane, Washington, 47n40, 117w26|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°50' 14°56 Asc. 05°31'|
American homemaker, married to Don on 10/03/1930; one daughter.
In August 1973, her husband went into the hospital for a simple hernia operation that turned into four surgeries; he died on 10/17/1973. She went to live with her daughter Carole in Connecticut in March 1974 and remained with her daughter the rest of her life. She had bladder surgery on 7/28/1978. With knee surgery, the entire knee was replaced, leaving her with a limp. In the '80s, Carole was transferred back to San Francisco where, after a few years, she took early retirement. Her mom gradually moved into Alzheimer's and became increasingly needy and difficult.
She died on November 20, 1993 in Los Angeles, California at Age 84.
- parent->child relationship with Hemstreet, Carole (born 6 July 1938)
- spouse relationship with Fearing, Donald (born 7 February 1908)
- Relationship : Difficult period August 1973 (Medical challenges/surgery for Don)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes her daughter 1985
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Alzheimer's/Senility (Alzheimers, terminal)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Legs (Limp from surgery)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Bladder and knee)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (Don died)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Vocation : Misc. : Homemaker/Care provider