|Birthname||Christopher Crosby Farley|
|born on||15 February 1964 at 15:34 (= 3:34 PM )|
|Place||Madison, Wisconsin, 43n04, 89w24|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°14' 25°38 Asc. 05°22'|
American comedian who died binging on booze, cocaine and heroin 12/18/1997 in his Chicago condo. When he passed out from excess partying, he died of hemorrhagic pulmonary edema.
Farley was an obese kid who grew into an obese man. In early 1997, he tipped the scales at 375 pounds on only a 5' 5" frame. He was taunted as a kid but learned to get the approval he craved by acting the comic, slapstick or verbal riffs. His idol was John Belushi, another comic who burned out with overweight and the fast life of excessive indulgence.
In 1997 Farley went to AA to seek help in food and substance addiction, but by November he was back to the high life.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Saturday Night Live (born 11 October 1975). Notes: Cast member, 1990-1995
- business associate/partner relationship with Hartman, Phil (born 24 September 1948). Notes: "Saturday Night Live" cast mate
- business associate/partner relationship with Rock, Chris (born 7 February 1966). Notes: "Saturday Night Live" cast mate
- business associate/partner relationship with Spade, David (born 22 July 1964). Notes: "Saturday Night Live" cast mate
- Mental Health : Begin Addiction November 1997 (Back to food, booze and drugs)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C.
- Traits : Body : Size (5' 5", small for weight)
- Traits : Body : Weight (Morbidly obese)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Rehab, started again, terminal)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Terminal)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Eating Disorder (Food addiction)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : 12 step group (AA for addiction)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy