Farida, Queen of Egypt
|born on||5 September 1921 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Alexandria, Egypt, 31n12, 29e54|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°29' 29°46 Asc. 16°44'|
Egyptian royalty with her marriage to King Farouk 1/20/1938 and they had three daughters.
She was subjected to humiliation and indignity with his disregard, infidelities and insults that caused her a great loss of face. They divorced 11/17/1948. She later remarried in Europe. In her later years she lived mostly in Paris.
Farida died of leukemia and complications, 10/16/1988.
- spouse relationship with Farouk, King of Egypt (born 11 February 1920). Notes: Bitter
Modern Astrology magazine quotes her aunt 3/1938 "about 5:00 PM."
- Family : Relationship : Divorce bitter (Humiliation)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Distant
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Husband, continually)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three daughters)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Moved to Europe, mostly Paris)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Egypt)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women