|Birthname||Laurent Pierre Emmanuel Fabius|
|born on||20 August 1946 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°41' 00°22 Asc. 00°17'|
French politician, Prime Minister 1984-86, charged in connection with the AIDS deaths of five people and the contamination of two others during a key period in 1985, accused of a strategy of favoritism that delayed systematic testing for AIDS, waiting for development of a French-made test when an American one was available months earlier, charged with manslaughter and "attacking the physical integrity of others." He was acquitted on 3/09/1999.
Fabius was minister of economy and finance under Jospin 2000 - 2002, and became foreign minister in president Hollande's first socialist party government on 16 May 2012. He resigned on 10 February 2016 after having been President of the Paris 2015 Climate Summit.
Named President of the constitutional council in February 2016.
He is divorced and has two sons born in 1981 and 1983.
Born 1 day after Bill Clinton (same ascendant).
- associate relationship with Mitterrand, François (born 26 October 1916). Notes: President/Prime Minister
- friend relationship with Perrot, Jacques (born 14 April 1946)
- parent->child relationship with Fabius, Thomas (born 16 November 1981)
- sibling relationship with Fabius, François (born 28 July 1944)
- compare to chart of Mortality: AIDS infected blood (born 1 July 1985)
- Work : New Job 1984 (French P.M., two years)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.1, 10/1993 (with a later update)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Prime Minister)
- Vocation : Politics : Other Politics (Political scandal of contaminated blood)