|born on||1 February 1937 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Brownies Creek KY, USA, 36n46, 83w35|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°34' 24°27 Asc. 06°14'|
American musician, a singing star with his brother Phil, known for close harmonies. The sons of country-western artists, they grew up with music and vocals.
At one time he was hooked on speed to where he was having hallucinations and insomnia. Given shock treatments, his weight dropped to 130lb.
He made three marriages and divorces; four kids. Noted for a sardonic sense of humor.
- sibling relationship with Everly, Phil (born 19 January 1939)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Traits : Body : Weight (Extreme weight loss from drugs)
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty (Sardonic)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Speed)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Psychotic Episode (Given shock treatments)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession