Evans, Chris (1981)
|Birthname||Christopher Robert Evans|
|born on||13 June 1981 at 18:16 (= 6:16 PM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||22°47' 12°03 Asc. 28°12'|
American actor and director, best-known for his roles in Marvel Comics movie adaptations of "The Fantastic Four," "Captain America," and "The Avengers."
Evans began his career on the television series "Opposite Sex" (2000), moving to film in 2001 with "Not Another Teen Movie."
Evans dated actress Jessica Biel off and on from 2001 to 2006.
He is also a supporter of LGBT rights, and has a great interest in the philosophies of Buddhism.
- associate relationship with Alba, Jessica (born 28 April 1981). Notes: co-stars in "Fantastic Four"
- associate relationship with Downey, Robert Jr. (born 4 April 1965). Notes: co-stars in "The Avengers"
- associate relationship with Gregg, Clark (born 2 April 1962). Notes: co-stars in "The Avengers"
- associate relationship with Johansson, Scarlett (born 22 November 1984). Notes: co-stars in "The Avengers"
- associate relationship with Renner, Jeremy (born 7 January 1971). Notes: co-stars in "The Avengers"
- associate relationship with Ruffalo, Mark (born 22 November 1967). Notes: co-stars in "The Avengers"
- lover relationship with Biel, Jessica (born 3 March 1982)
- lover relationship with Slate, Jenny (born 25 March 1982)
- sibling relationship with Evans, Scott (born 21 September 1983)
Nick Dagan Best quotes birth certificate
R. Craft quotes birth certificate, same data
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Constitution hardy
- Traits : Personality : Private
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (One of four children)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Eastern (Buddhism)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (People's Choice Award)