|born on||25 July 1934 at 09:24 (= 09:24 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles CA, USA, 34n03, 118w14|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°03' 20°56 Asc. 26°12'|
American musician, a jazz trumpeter, drummer and composer. A "wunderkind" of jazz, Ellis is one of the great innovators of music that he plays with his own band in local gigs and world tours. His trademarks for a film score are rhythmical complexity, sophistication and a joyful musical energy such as he delivered for "The French Connection," 1971.
Ellis had a severe heart attack in 1975 and took a year off to recover, giving up entirely the high energy output of playing drums. He died of a heart attack 12/17/1978, North Hollywood, CA.
- Death by Heart Attack 17 December 1978 at 12:00 noon in North Hollywood, CA (Age 44)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1975 (First heart attack)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1971 (Film score for "The French Connection")
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Trumpet, drums)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Composer, film scores)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Two attacks, terminal)