Elisabeth, Princess of Saxony
|Birthname||Maria Elisabeth Maximiliana Ludovika Amalie Franzi|
|born on||4 February 1830 at 09:45 (= 09:45 AM )|
|Place||Dresden, Germany, 51n03, 13e44|
|Timezone||LMT m13e44 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°07' 04°16 Asc. 23°29'|
German royalty. She married the second son of the King of Sardinia. She was the mother of Margherita, Queen of Italy (1851-1926) and Thomas, 2nd Duke of Genoa (1854-1931).
She died on 14 August 1912.
- parent->child relationship with Margherita, Queen Consort of Italy (born 20 November 1851)
- parent->child relationship with Tommaso, Duke of Genoa (born 6 February 1854)
- child->parent relationship with Amalie Auguste, Queen of Saxony (born 13 November 1801)
- spouse relationship with Ferdinando, Duke of Genoa (1822) (born 15 November 1822). Notes: 1850-1855
- sibling relationship with Albert, King of Saxony (born 23 April 1828)
- sibling relationship with Anna Maria, Princess of Saxony (born 4 January 1836)
- sibling relationship with Ernst, Prince of Saxony (born 5 April 1831)
- sibling relationship with Georg, King of Saxony (born 8 August 1832)
- sibling relationship with Margaretha, Princess of Saxony (born 24 May 1840)
- sibling relationship with Marie Auguste, Princess of Saxony (born 22 January 1827)
- sibling relationship with Sidonie, Princess of Saxony (born 16 August 1834)
- sibling relationship with Sophie, Princess of Saxony (born 15 March 1845)
Sy Scholfield quotes "Johann, König von Sachsen: Sein Leben u. Wirken bis zu seiner Thronbesteigung" by Julius Schladebach (F. Sturm, 1854), p. 16: "Marie Elisabeth Maximiliane Ludowite, geb. am 4. Febr. 1830, früh ¾10 Uhr."
Same data in "(K. K. priv.) Prager Zeitung," 11 February 1830, p. 1.
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wettin, House of Savoy)