Elisabeth, Princess of Belgium
|Birthname||Élisabeth Thérèse Marie Hélène Saxe-Coburg and Got|
|born on||25 October 2001 at 21:58 (= 9:58 PM )|
|Place||Anderlecht, Belgium, 50n50, 4e18|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||02°28' 21°08 Asc. 08°55'|
Belgian crown princess, heiress to the throne as her father Prince Philippe is the Crown Prince. She is the first baby born to Princess Mathilde d'Udekem d'Acoz and Prince Philippe of Belgium. According to a 1991 law granting women equal rights to the throne, she is the heir apparent after Philippe.
The baby was born by cesarean because of coccyx position.
- child->parent relationship with D'Udekem D'Acoz, Mathilde (born 20 January 1973)
- child->parent relationship with Philippe, King of Belgium (born 15 April 1960)
- sibling relationship with Eléonore, Princess of Belgium (born 16 April 2008)
Grietje Versavel quotes news on date, Anderlecht, near Brussels, noting that she has exacty the same Ascendant as her father
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Belgium celebrates first female heir to the throne" by Constant Brand, Associated Press Newswires, 25 October 2001: "Elisabeth Therese Marie Helene was born at 9.58 PM (19.58GMT) Thursday at the Erasmus Hospital in Brussels by caesarean section."
- Personal : Birth : Cesarean
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Belgium)