|Birthname||Robert Anthony Eden|
|born on||12 June 1897 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Windlestone Hall (Durham), England, 54n3911, 1w3535|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°33' 15°39 Asc. 12°30'|
British Prime Minister 1955-1957, noted for a brilliant political career up to the unsuccessful British and French invasion of the Suez Canal zone after Egypt had seized and nationalized the canal.
Eden died 1/14/1977 in Alvediston, England.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Nasser, Gamal Abdel (born 15 January 1918)
- (has as) boss relationship with Churchill, Winston (born 30 November 1874)
- (has as) worker relationship with Douglas-Home, Alec (born 2 July 1903)
- (has as) worker relationship with MacMillan, Harold (born 10 February 1894)
- Work : Gain social status 1955 (British P.M. two years)
Aldrich quotes a family member in AO Science Spring/l943
D. David Fisher same data, from his aunt.
(Sabian Symbols No.311 had 8:14 AM: Astrology Vol 31/1, p.26, had 8:43 AM)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Product Marketing (Specialty materials)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (P.M.)