|born on||16 February 1901 at 04:45 (= 04:45 AM )|
|Place||Görlitz, Germany, 51n09, 14e59|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°48' 17°57 Asc. 03°51'|
German astrologer, exponent and developer of Cosmobiology from 1938. He wrote over 60 astrological textbooks, including "The Contact Cosmogram" "Applied Cosmobiology" and "Influence of Pluto on Love Life." His work included 21 volumes translated into other languages, 50 annuals of Cosmobiology and 40 annuals of Cosmobiology Yearbooks. He developed many interesting methods such as midpoint-structure, psychograms and the 90 degree-wheel, and was also interested in distance values, heliocentric, mundane and prognostic astrology, primary directions and Pluto research.
When he was five, Reinhold's parents divorced and he was placed in a foster home. During childhood and adolescence, his contacts with his mother, Elsbeth, were sporadic, made more difficult by interference from his father and paternal grandfather. When he was 16, Elsbeth introduced him to his chart and to astrology, which proved to be a turning point in his life. At 21, he and his mother were finally reunited and he began his extensive studies of astrology. He worked at the time as a schoolteacher.
In 1923, he began his practice and on 10/28/1928, he founded the Ebertin Publishing House in Erfurt with the assistance and encouragement of his mother.
He turned to Cosmobiology in 1938, based on the endeavors of Dr. Ferrhow from Vienna, 1914.
Reinhold met his future wife, Luise Engbert, at the Astrologers Convention at Nuremberg in 1929 and they married on 12/12/1929. Their only son, Baldur, was born 7/21/1933. He and Luise had a close and supportive marriage. Reinhold was widowed in 1983 after 53 years. Totally dedicated to a vegetarian diet, he also practiced yoga. He finished a new book after his 85th birthday. Ebertin died in the early morning of 3/14/1988, Mirschlanden, Germany.
- associate relationship with Steudel, Ilse (born 30 April 1923). Notes: member of Astrologischer Arbeitskreis Frankfurt e.V.
- business associate/partner relationship with Brandau, Fritz (born 10 January 1911)
- parent->child relationship with Ebertin, Baldur (born 21 July 1933)
- parent->child relationship with Ebertin, Elsbeth (born 14 May 1880)
- other kin relationship with Ebertin, Marlies (born 15 December 1933). Notes: Daughter-in-law
- other kin relationship with Ebertin, Thomas (born 12 May 1961). Notes: Grandson
- (has as) teacher relationship with Witte, Alfred (born 2 March 1878)
- Family : Parents divorced 1906 (Parents divorced, put in foster home)
- Work : New Career 1923 (Began his practice)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1938 (Developed Cosmobiology)
- Death of Mate 1983 (Wife died)
LMR quotes his own chart printed in Mercury Hour Ext 1/l987, p.8
- Traits : Body : Body builder (Yoga for health)
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Total vegetarian)
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa level; noted intelligence)
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (Separated from parents)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (Foster home)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Long term marriage, 53 years)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage - Compatible
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One, lasting)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (1983)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son, Baldur)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Son Baldur carried on his work)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 87)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Founded astrology school)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Textbooks, yearbooks and annuals)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Developer of Cosmobiology)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection