|born on||21 July 1933 at 19:12 (= 7:12 PM )|
|Place||Erfurt, Germany, 50n58, 11e01|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°30' 18°21 Asc. 10°31'|
German astrologer and noted family, the son of Reinhold and the grandson of Elsbeth Ebertin; noted for his own work. He is a psychologist, philosopher, esoteric alternative healer, reincarnation-therapist and author. An advocate of Cosmobiology as well as traditional astrology, he is particularly interested in medical astrology, emphasizing the important connection between past life experiences and the present horoscope. Baldur is co-editor of the Ebertin yearbooks, 1969-78, and the author of a book published in 1987.
- associate relationship with Steudel, Ilse (born 30 April 1923). Notes: member of Astrologischer Arbeitskreis Frankfurt e.V.
- parent->child relationship with Ebertin, Thomas (born 12 May 1961)
- child->parent relationship with Ebertin, Reinhold (born 16 February 1901)
- spouse relationship with Ebertin, Marlies (born 15 December 1933)
- has other family relationship with Ebertin, Elsbeth (born 14 May 1880). Notes: Grandma
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1987 (Astrology book)
R.O.S.A. 1977, p.65. Hans Taeger quotes him for the same.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Family of noted astrologers)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Alternative methods (Reincarnation therapist)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Books)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Ebertin Yearbooks)