|born on||30 June 1936 at 13:30 (= 1:30 PM )|
|Place||Pensacola FL, USA, 30n25, 87w13|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°47' 22°53 Asc. 29°20'|
American actress, singer and television host, she began her acting career on stage in various musicals, including The Sound of Music on Broadway in 1962. In the 1970s and 1980s she could be seen in two television comedy series, "The New Dick Van Dyke Show" and "Too Close for Comfort." In 1975 she became one of two original hosts of the long-running talk show "Good Morning America." She left the show two years later.
Her 1959 marriage to James Travis ended in divorce in 1982. She married Valentine Mayer in 1985.
- Relationship : Marriage 1959 (To James Travis)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1982 (From Travis)
- Relationship : Marriage 1985 (Valentine Mayer)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1962 (In Broadway production of "The Sound of Music")
- Work : Begin Major Project 1975 (Co-host of "Good Morning America")
- Work : End Major Project 1977 (As co-host of "Good Morning America")
Steinbrecher Collection: Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Singer)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Actress)