|born on||8 August 1952 at 10:05 (= 10:05 AM )|
|Place||Minneapolis MN, USA, 44n58, 93w15|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°01' 26°04 Asc. 11°29'|
American pro astrologer, the author of "The Alchemy of Illness," a personal and philosophical exploration of the transformative process of healing through illness. Diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome in 1988, Kat explores the illness with the premise that it is an instrument of integration.
She has an M.A. in counseling and education and has been in private practice as an astrologer since 1979. While she has clients throughout the U.S., she is mostly known in New Mexico where she does counseling and has hosted a weekly radio spot out of Santa Fe since 1973.
- Work : New Job 1973 at 12:00 midnight in Santa Fe, NM (Counselor and host of radio show)
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1988 (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome)
Linda Puffer Interview with her in The Mountain Astrologer June/July 1998
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Healing thru illness)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Weekly radio show guest)