|born on||24 November 1913|
|Place||Bremerton WA, USA, 47n34, 122w38|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
American actor, onscreen from 1947, working steadily for 50 years but never quite breaking through to stardom. He co-starred in films that included "All My Sons," "Lady From Texas," and "Panic In the City." He also made TV guest role appearances and his resonant, cynical growl was heard in the radio series, "Sam Spade," 1946. He was married to Ida Lupino from 1951-73; one daughter, Bridget. In 1973 he married Judy.
Duff died of a heart attack 7/08/90, Santa Barbara, CA.
- parent->child relationship with Duff, Bridgett (born 23 April 1952). Notes: 'Dad'
- spouse relationship with Lupino, Ida (born 4 February 1918)
His daughter's B.C. in hand gives his age as 38 when she was born on 4/23/1952 = 1913. (Church of Light has 1917 with 11:00 AM)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Terminal attack)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (22 years and 17 years)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Ida Lupino)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (One daughter)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book