|Birthname||Aubrey Drake Graham|
|born on||24 October 1986 at 02:31 (= 02:31 AM )|
|Place||Toronto, Ontario (CAN), 43n39, 79w23|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||00°33' 12°18 Asc. 29°51'|
Canadian rapper, singer, songwriter and actor. He was born in Toronto, Ontario. He first garnered recognition for his role as Jimmy Brooks on the television series Degrassi: The Next Generation. He later rose to prominence as a rapper, releasing several mixtapes before signing to Lil Wayne's Young Money Entertainment in June 2009.
Drake's EP, So Far Gone (2009), spawned largely successful singles "Best I Ever Had" and "Successful". His first studio album, Thank Me Later (2010), debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 and generated notable singles, "Over" and "Find Your Love". It was certified Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). His second album, Take Care (2011), is his most successful to date, topping charts in the United States and Canada and producing multiple hit singles, including "Headlines", "Take Care", "Make Me Proud", and "The Motto", the last of which is also credited for popularizing the widely used acronym YOLO. In promotion of Take Care, Drake embarked on the worldwide Club Paradise Tour, which became the most successful hip-hop tour of 2012, grossing over $42 million. His third studio album Nothing Was the Same was released on September 24, 2013. It was supported by the singles "Started from the Bottom", "Hold On, We're Going Home", "All Me" and "The Language".
Drake, along with being a record producer under the pseudonym Champagne Papi, has also written songs for other artists, including Alicia Keys ("Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready)"), Rita Ora ("R.I.P."), Jamie Foxx and Trey Songz.
- associate relationship with Beyoncé (born 4 September 1981). Notes: collaborators
- associate relationship with Bieber, Justin (born 1 March 1994). Notes: collaborators
- associate relationship with Brown, Chris (born 5 May 1989)
- associate relationship with Snoop Dogg (born 20 October 1971). Notes: collaborators
- lover relationship with Rihanna (born 20 February 1988). Notes: briefly dated, collaborators
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 15 June 2010 (released debut album "Thank Me Later")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 12 February 2015 (released mixtape on iTunes, unannounced)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Craft quotes picture of his birth record, posted on his Instagram account 
- Traits : Body : Race (Black father, white mother)
- Family : Childhood : Family supportive (close to mother)
- Family : Childhood : Only child
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (raised by mother)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Jewish)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (TV debut at 15)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (tours and performances)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Degrassi: The Next Generation")
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Rapper
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (record producer)
- Notable : Awards : Grammy