|Birthname||Daryl Frank Dragon|
|born on||27 August 1942 at 01:43 (= 01:43 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PWT h7w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||03°27' 19°12 Asc. 04°05'|
American musician and noted family, the son of famed conductor Carmen Dragon. He studied classical piano for ten years before he toured with the Beach Boys as a background artist named Captain Keyboard. Very shy, known for a deadpan expression, wearing dark glasses and a yachting cap, he became the quiet half of the popular team "The Captain and Tennille." He and Toni Tennille began living together in 1971 and first recorded as a duo in 1973. They married November 11, 1975, and together put out a string of hits such as "Love Will Keep Us Together," "Do That To Me One More Time" and "Muskrat Love," which they performed at the Ford White House for Queen Elizabeth II in 1976. Their work won them a Grammy 2/28/1976. Soon after, they starred in an ABC Variety Show.
By 1980 they were semi-retired in Las Vegas, happily performing on cruises and at conventions. They own a successful recording studio in San Fernando Valley. They have no kids and can not even imagine not being together.
- spouse relationship with Tennille, Toni (born 8 May 1940). Notes: Happy very
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad Carmen Dragon, conductor)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (From 1974)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Toni Tennille)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Duo with wife)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Captain and Tennille)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Piano, keyboards)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Grammy
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women