|Birthname||Frederickson, Elizabeth Diane|
|born on||7 August 1955 at 19:35 (= 7:35 PM )|
|Place||Phoenix AZ, USA, 33n27, 112w04|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°47' 06°28 Asc. 20°03'|
American homicide. A deviant sociopath, she had been the victim of sexual abuse as a child. She was married and divorced with three kids from three different men. Demented, she wanted to get rid of the kids so she put the children in the car and shot them, driving to the woods and telling the police that a "shaggy" stranger had done it, 5/19/1983, 9:55 PM PDT, Springfield, Oregon.
Christie (born 10/07/1974) survived but had a stroke. She later testified. Cheryl (born 1/10/1976) died before reaching the hospital. Danny (born 12/29/1979 in Phoenix) survived but was paralyzed. The two surviving kids were adopted by the Prosecutor and his wife.
Downs had another child as a surrogate mom in 1982 after her three were born, a baby-per-contract for another couple. She had another surrogate baby on 5/07/1982, and a daughter on 6/27/1984 that she gave up for adoption. She was sentenced to Oregon State Correctional Institute for Women after her trial Spring-Summer 1984.
- child relationship with Downs, Amy Elizabeth (born 27 June 1984)
- child relationship with Downs, Baby (born 7 May 1982)
LMR quotes biographer Ann Rule "Small Sacrifices" 1987
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide many at once (Shot her three kids, killing one)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Psychotic Episode (Deviant Sociopath)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection
- Family : Childhood : Abuse-Sexual (outside of family)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)