|Birthname||Ghislain, Joseph Alphonse Marie|
|born on||13 April 1945 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Saint Truiden, Belgium, 50n49, 5e11|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°36' 13°32 Asc. 01°42'|
Belgian business owner of a bookstore that also served as a refuge for homosexuals and pedophiles, when he was kidnapped in July 1990. His body was found months later in the forest of Fontainebleau.
(There was some popular suspicion that he was disposed of by the Renseignements généraux, an interior government body akin to the C.I.A. in the U.S. and the name of Claude Bardon, Chief of Police, was mentioned.)
- compare to chart of Bardon, Claude (born 6 September 1937)
- Death, Cause unspecified 1990 (Age 45)
- Crime : Kidnap Victimization July 1990
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C. in Cadran No.11, 9/1994
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Kidnapping victim
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Bookstore)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Suspicions of murder)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (His shop a center for gays and pedaphiles)