|Birthname||Donders, Frans Cornelis|
|born on||27 May 1818 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Tilburg, Netherlands, 51n34, 5e05|
|Timezone||LMT m5e05 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||05°19' 08°50 Asc. 18°35'|
Dutch ophthalmologist; inventor of a type of instrument still in use and co-founder of the archive for ophthalmology in 1857. He was the author of text works.
Donders died 3/24/1889, Utrecht, Netherlands.
- (has as) student relationship with Place, Thomas (born 13 December 1842). Notes: his promotor
- Work : Begin Major Project 1857 (Co-founder of archive for ophthalmology)
- Death, Cause unspecified 24 March 1889 at 12:00 noon in Utrecht, Netherlands (Age 70)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gauquelin Vol 2/2494
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Ophthalmology)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Ophthalmology)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Invented ophthalmological instrument)