Diniz, Pedro Paulo
|born on||22 May 1970 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Sao Paulo, Brazil, 23s32, 46w37|
|Timezone||BZT h3w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°06' 20°22 Asc. 19°01'|
Brazilian Formula One racing driver and advertising model for Longines watch factory. He is one of the sons of Abilio Diniz, a millionaire who owns Brazil's largest chains of supermarkets. Some years ago the family was in peril when his dad, Abilio, was kidnapped for ransom. The kidnappers, two Canadians, were captured and extradited to Canada.
Marcello Borges quotes him, "around noon."
- Vocation : Sports : Race Cars (Formula One)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Dad a millionaire)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad owns Brazil's largest chain of supermarkets)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Dad kidnapped for ransom)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Advertising (Watch model)