Dietrich, Josef "Sepp"
|born on||28 May 1892 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Hawangen, Germany, 47n58, 10e10|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°05' 00°58 Asc. 01°58'|
German Nazi , member of the SS close to Hitler. The son of poor peasants, he joined the German army in 1911 and was Paymaster General in WW I. Post-war, he drifted into various jobs until finding aim and direction in the Nazi Party..
He was Hitler's chauffeur and chief of Hitler's personal bodyguard in 1928. By 1931 he was named Lieutenant-General and was involved in the murder of Rohm. He was head of an SS regiment and commander of the Sixth SS Panzer Army during WW II. Holding military posts, he showed himself an able and ruthless leader, committing atrocities 1941-1943.
Captured by the Allies in May 1945, he was tried and given a life sentence with a clemency release 10/22/1955. He was arrested by the German courts and tried on August 1956 for the murder of Rohm and six others, but again released for health reasons. He died a free man of a heart attack 4/21/1966, Ludwigsburg, Germany.
- business associate/partner relationship with Hitler, Adolf (born 20 April 1889)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Röhm, Ernst (born 28 November 1887)
Gauquelin Vol 5/1875
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Terminal attack)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide by order (Killed under Nazi command)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide many at once (Killed many)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Killed Rohm)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Torturer/ Sadist (Atrocities)
- Vocation : Law : Police (SS)
- Vocation : Law : Security guard (Hitler's personal bodyguard)
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection