|Birthname||Isabelle Jacqueline Basset|
|born on||27 May 1907 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°40' 27°59 Asc. 07°28'|
French actress. The grand-daughter of an inventor, she went to Paris in 1931 and worked as a model for a magazine. In 1933 she started her stage career in Sacha Guitry’s company and in 1935 she became his third wife. Her films include "The Pearls of the Crown," 1937 up to "The Story of a Cheat," 1953.
Her film career lasted until the early 1950s and from then on she devoted her passion to painting and fashion. She had fine tastes as suggested by her collection of paintings and furniture which she bought during her last marriage, to Mirant Eknayan, a rich Armenian diamond dealer who himself owned a great collection of paintings by Renoir, Corot, Manet, Gauguin.
Delubac married Sacha Guitry 21 February 1935 and divorced 5 April 1939. (Date of second marriage unknown)
She died on 14 October 1997 after being run down by a cyclist while shopping in the plush faubourg Saint-Honoré in Paris.
- Family : Change residence 1931 (Moved to Paris for work)
- Work : New Career 1933 (Stage debut)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1937 (Film appearance)
Didier Geslain archive, 'acteurs et comédiens' pdf file, p. 92.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 45, October 1997
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Grandfather an inventor)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Husband Sacha Guitry)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Money Through Marriage (Last husband wealthy)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Collector (Art and antiques)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Painting and furniture)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Run down by cyclist)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 90)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model (Initially)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater company)