|born on||24 June 1964 at 21:15 (= 9:15 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°19' 01°06 Asc. 09°00'|
French television producer and presenter, he began his television career as a copywriter. He went on to host his own shows, including "The Big Family" in 1991. He has since gone on to write, produce and host many other television shows and his income has skyrocketed. He has been accused and fined for harsh behavior toward his subordinates. His addiction to cocaine has caused a suspension of his broadcasts in September 2010.
His marriage to Elizabeth Bost ended in a 2009 divorce. Their son John was born October 21, 2006.
He died on 23 August 2012 from stomach cancer.
- associate relationship with Burgot, Maryse (born 24 June 1964). Notes: both working for France 2 TV channel
- associate relationship with Coffe, Jean-Pierre (born 24 March 1938)
- associate relationship with Davant, Sophie (born 19 May 1963)
- associate relationship with Gazan, Florian (born 14 January 1968)
- child->parent relationship with Delarue, Jean-Claude (born 23 November 1939)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 21 October 2006 (Birth of son John)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 2009 (From Elizabeth Bost)
Paddy de Jabrun quotes birth certificate
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer