|Birthname||Olivier Hervé Nicolas Delaitre|
|born on||1 June 1967 at 18:40 (= 6:40 PM )|
|Place||Metz, France, 49n08, 6e10|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°32' 28°48 Asc. 21°02'|
French professional tennis player (1986-2000), one of the rare players who defeated Bjorn Borg. He won the Davis Cup with the French team and was ranked 33 (individual) in 1995 and the world's No. 3 ranked doubles player in 1999.
- associate relationship with Gilbert, Rodolphe (born 12 December 1968). Notes: Tennis partner
- associate relationship with Pioline, Cédric (born 15 June 1969)
- associate relationship with Santoro, Fabrice (born 9 December 1972)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Borg, Björn (born 6 June 1956)
Paddy de Jabrun published the data, from bc, in Horoscope.
Didier Geslain archive, 'tennis' pdf file, p. 19.
- Vocation : Sports : Tennis