|Birthname||Petrus Josephus Wilhelmus Debije|
|born on||24 March 1884 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Maastricht, Netherlands, 50n51, 5e41|
|Timezone||LMT m5e41 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°15' 27°46 Asc. 27°47'|
Dutch-American physiochemist; won Nobel Prize in 1936 for Chemistry, of X-Ray analysis and study of electrolytes in solutions.
Died 11/02/1966, Ithaca, NY.
- business associate/partner relationship with Van der Waerden, B.L. (born 2 February 1903). Notes: met in Leipzig, Debye emigrated to the USA.
Luc de Marre quotes Wim Koppejan for B.R.: Debye, Peter Joseph William born on 24 March 1884 at 12:00 (noon, LMT) in Maasbracht, Netherlands.
Svi checked it online in the Municipal Archive of Maastricht, as Debye was not mentioned in the Dutch "Dierenriem" series of the Koppejans and all internet sources give Maastricht, not Maasbracht. Moreover, his real Dutch BC birthname was unlike the Americanised version given. Svi found the entry in the online municipal Archive of Maasstricht: 24 March 1884 at 12:00 (= 12:00 PM, or in Dutch "ten twaalf ure 's middags") as Petrus Josephus Wilhelmus Debije.
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Move to U.S.)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 82)
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize