|born on||1 April 1929 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Palladuc, France, 45n54, 3e38|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°36' 06°23 Asc. 02°28'|
French agriculturalist and government employee. He was General Secretary of the Catholic Agricultural youth, 1954-57, Assistant General Secretary, 1964-68, General Secretary, 1968-71, President, 1971-79 and Honorary President of the National Federation of the farmers Labor Unions (FNSEA). Debatisse was Honorary President of the French Confederation of Agriculture from 1972 and the President or administrator of a number of co-ops, confederations, societies and institutions. He served as Secretary of State, 1979-81, European Parlementary 1979-89.
He married on 4/14/1956; one daughter. Died on 6/11/1997, Palladuc, France.
- Work : New Career 1954 (General Secretary, Catholic Agricultural youth, three years)
- Work : New Job 1964 (Assistant General Secretary, four years)
- Work : New Job 1968 (General Secretary, three years)
- Work : New Job 1971 (President, also honorary president, National Federation of the farmers Labor Union)
- Work : Gain social status 1972 (Honorary President French Confederation of Agriculture)
- Work : New Job 1979 (Secretary of State)
- Work : Gain social status 1979 (European Parliament)
- Death, Cause unspecified 11 June 1997 at 12:00 noon in Palladuc, France (Age 68)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 47, December 1997
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Long term)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (M.P.)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Secretary of State, numerous administrative positions)
- Vocation : Politics : Labor unions (Federation of Farmers Union)
- Vocation : Miscellaneous : Farmer/ Rancher (Agriculturist)