De Carlo, Yvonne
|Birthname||Margaret Yvonne Middleton|
|born on||1 September 1922 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Vancouver, British Columbia (CAN), 49n16, 123w07|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°01' 24°14 Asc. 23°06'|
Canadian-American actress, singer, and dancer whose career in film, television, and musical theatre spanned six decades.
She obtained her breakthrough role in Salome, Where She Danced (1945), produced by Walter Wanger, who described her as "the most beautiful girl in the world." Success followed in films such as Criss Cross (1949) and The Captain's Paradise (1953). Her film career reached its peak when director Cecil B. DeMille cast her as Sephora, the wife of Moses, her most prominent role, in his biblical epic The Ten Commandments (1956).
After her lead performance in Band of Angels (1957) and supporting role in McLintock! (1963), she played Lily Munster, the wife of Herman Munster, in the CBS sitcom The Munsters (1964-1966).
De Carlo married stuntman Robert Drew Morgan, whom she met on the set of Shotgun, on 21 November 1955. They had two sons, Bruce Ross (b. 1956) and Michael (1957-1997). Morgan also had a daughter, Bari Lee (b. 1947), from a previous marriage. They divorced in June 1974.
De Carlo suffered a minor stroke in 1998. She died from heart failure on 8 January 2007.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: The Munsters (born 24 September 1964). Notes: Played Lily Munster (née Dracula), 1964-1966
- associate relationship with Gwynne, Fred (born 10 July 1926). Notes: Co-star on "The Munsters," 1964-1966
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1974 (Robert Drew Morgan)
Grazia Bordoni database, 'entertainment' file quotes Lescaut.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("The Munsters")
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.