|Birthname||Diana Nicole DeGarmo|
|born on||16 June 1987 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Birmingham, Alabama, 33n31, 86w48|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||25°08' 04°12 Asc. 23°25'|
American singer, songwriter and a Broadway and television actress. She rose to fame in 2004 as the runner-up of the third season of American Idol. In 2005, DeGarmo began a career in musical theatre. She has starred in two Broadway, one off-Broadway and three national tour shows. DeGarmo also appeared on The Young and the Restless as Angelina Veneziano in 2011. She has released a full album and two EPs. DeGarmo is married to fifth-season American Idol finalist Ace Young.
- associate relationship with Moore, Melba (born 29 October 1945)
Source Notes for "3PM CT".
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Broadway and music performances)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.