|born on||2 October 1937 at 00:01 (= 12:01 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°42' 12°58 Asc. 25°41'|
American writer and noted family, the daughter of film producer Joseph Mankiewitz and wife of writer-producer Peter Frank Davis.
She was the author of a published book and a mother when struck by a taxi and killed while wheeling her child's baby carriage, July 25, 1974, age 36.
- child->parent relationship with Mankiewicz, Joseph L. (born 11 February 1909)
- spouse relationship with Davis, Peter (born 2 January 1937)
Dana Holliday quotes "Mank," a biography about Joanna's dad, Joseph P. Mankiewicz.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Hit by car)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Peter F. Davis, writer/producer)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women