|Birthname||Charles Robert Darwin|
|born on||12 February 1809 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Shrewsbury, England, 52n43, 2w45|
|Timezone||LMT m2w45 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°04' 21°28 Asc. 07°19'|
English naturalist and author of "Origin of the Species" 1859, causing a storm of debate. His theories of evolution through natural selection instigated a revolution in biological science. The furor increased in 1871 with "The Descent of Man."
The son of a famed doctor, he was raised in a free-thinking family and studied medicine at Edinburgh. He soon abandoned medicine to become a fanatical naturalist.
Darwin married in 1839; of ten kids, five sons survived. Frail in health, he spent a lifetime with a chronic intestinal disorder that caused bouts of vomiting. He died of heart failure at about 4pm on 19 April 1882, aged 73, in Downe, Bromley, London.
- associate relationship with Jenyns, Leonard (born 25 May 1800). Notes: Penpal
- friend relationship with Paget, James (born 11 January 1814)
- parent->child relationship with Darwin, William Erasmus (born 27 December 1839)
- has other family relationship with Raverat, Gwen (born 26 August 1885). Notes: Granddaughter
- (has as) teacher relationship with Sedgwick, Adam (born 22 March 1785)
- compare to chart of Gesner, Conrad (born 16 March 1516 Jul.Cal. (26 Mar 1516 greg.))
- compare to chart of Historic: Great Exhibition 1851 (born 1 May 1851)
- Death by Disease 19 April 1882 at 4:00 PM in Bromley (Heart failure, age 73)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Given in Dell 4/49. PC spec 6:00 AM. Rogers spec Virgo ASC in AQ Summer/64
Biography: Adrian Desmond and James Moore, "Darwin, The Life of a Tormented Evolutionist," 1992.
Starkman rectified it to 18.06.12 LMT
Sy Scholfield quotes time of death from Darwin by Adrian Desmond and James R. Moore (Penguin UK, 1992): "His life ended at four o'clock in the afternoon, Wednesday 19 April, 1882."
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Fifth of six)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Ten kids, five died)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Five children died)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Heart failure)
- Vocation : Science : Anthropology (Naturalist)
- Vocation : Science : Biology
- Vocation : Science : Geology
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Original theories on evolution)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book