|born on||16 June 1924 at 00:00 (= 12:00 midnight )|
|Place||Houston, Texas, 29n46, 95w22|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°48' 11°15 Asc. 13°59'|
American film actress, best known for playing "Agnes Lowzier" in film noir classic The Big Sleep (1946). Darrin danced in the film Lady in the Dark (1944) and worked with Ed Wynn and Alan Young on their early television programs.
Darrin was born to Louis and Rose Paskowitz, Jewish emigrants from Russia, who immigrated to Texas. She has two brothers, Adrian and Dorian. Her father operated a clothing store in Galveston. Around 1940, the family moved to Los Angeles, California.
Darrin married William "Bill" Reese, a theatre set designer and marketing services company president. The couple had four children, three sons and a daughter, and lived in Manhattan. Their youngest son is the former child actor Mason Reese. Her last two public appearances were on The Mike Douglas Show in the 1970s, and in a documentary film about her brother, Dorian, in 2007.
She has resided on the Upper West Side of Manhattan for over 50 years.
- sibling relationship with Paskowitz, Doc (born 3 March 1921)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brother Dorian "Doc" Paskowitz)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Youngest son is former child actor Mason Reese)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)