|Birthname||Danielle Yvonne Marie Antoinette Darrieux|
|born on||1 May 1917 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Bordeaux, France, 44n50, 0w34|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||10°51' 09°18 Asc. 21°53'|
French stage and film actress and singer, centenarian, on-screen since 1930, one of the most famous actresses when Germany occupied France in 1940. As she worked as an entertainer during the Occupation, she was entered on a French Resistance execution list; she cleared her name post-war. An international beauty, she was in a stage production of "Coco" in 1970, still lovely at 53.
She won the Cesar for best actress in 2003.
Family centered, very feminine, she was called "a flutter of steel." Her three marriages were to director Henri Decoin, 1934-1940, Porfiro Rubirosa 1942-1947, and Greek author George Mitsinkides, 1951; one son.
- associate relationship with Demy, Jacques (born 5 June 1931)
- spouse relationship with Decoin, Henri (born 18 March 1890)
- compare to chart of Rochefort, Jean (born 29 April 1930)
- Work : New Career 1930 (Debut on-screen)
- Relationship : Marriage 1934 (First marriage, Henri Decoin)
- Relationship : Marriage 1942 (Second marriage, Porfiro Rubirosa)
- Relationship : Marriage 1951 (Third marriage, George Mitsinkides)
Gauquelin Vol 5/215
Same data from Les Dates de Didier No.6, 5/2000
(Didier Geslain archive, 'acteurs et comédiens' pdf file, p. 76).
- Traits : Personality : Personality robust (Strong character)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Lifestyle : Home : Home centered
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (100)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Noted actress)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater in "Coco")
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women