|Birthname||Christopher Allen Darden|
|born on||7 April 1956 at 11:35 (= 11:35 AM )|
|Place||Martinez (Contra Costa County), California, 38n01, 122w08|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°57' 07°50 Asc. 23°37'|
American attorney, a member of the team of prosecuting attorney's in the high profile O.J. Simpson murder case. The trial began 1/24/1995 and concluded with Simpson's acquittal on 10/02/1995, a grueling nine months.
The son of a welder, he was the fourth of eight kids. As a youngster raised in Richmond, CA he stole along with his peer group. After graduating from law school, he entered the Los Angeles D.A.'s office in 1981 where he worked on 19 murder cases. On the Simpson case he worked behind the scenes on a back-up team until Bill Hodgman collapsed, when he took over the No. 2 spot. He was put down by many blacks for his role in the prosecution of a fellow black.
During the trial he had a close friendship, rumored to be an affair, with Chief Prosecutor Marcia Clark. Post trial, he was disillusioned with the legal system and courtroom work and went on an extended vacation. He lectured, wrote and began teaching at the SouthWest University School of Law. He received a reported $1.3 million for his book, "In Contempt," 1996.
He has parlayed his O.J. fame into an acting career. Appearing in TV movies, "Crimes of Passion" and "One Hot Summer Night" and has also made appearances on "Touched by an Angel" and "Sunset Beach."
Darden has a daughter from a relationship that was never legalized, Jenee, whom he adores. His brother died of AIDS 11/29/1995. He married Marcia Carter on 8/31/1997, Vienna, Virginia and they have a son, Christopher, Jr.
- business associate/partner relationship with Clark, Marcia (born 31 August 1953)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Simpson, O. J. (born 9 July 1947)
- compare to chart of Civic Event: Simpson trial (born 24 January 1995). Notes: Prosecutor
B.C. in hand from Edith G. Thayer 7/2001
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Eight kids)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Fourth of eight)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field (As an author)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker (High profile Simpson case)