|Birthname||Ernst Paul Heinrich Damzog|
|born on||30 October 1882 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Strasbourg, France, 48n35, 7e45|
|Timezone||LMT m7e45 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||06°48' 25°47 Asc. 19°46'|
Nazi German policeman, Generalmajor, SS-Brigadeführer, member of Gestapo and war criminal responsible for the mass murder of Poles and Jews committed in the territory of occupied Poland during World War II. Damzog joined the SS on 15 June 1933 with the card number 36,157 and became a member of the NSDAP on 1 May 1937 with the number 5,081,001. He died in Halle in Saxony during the Allied military campaign of 1945.
- Death by War or Terrorism 1945
Sy Scholfield submitted birth certificate n°3092 from the online Bas-Rhin departmental archives, image 11/310: "Morgens um acht Uhr" (at eight o'clock in the morning).
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide involvement (Mass murder of Poles and Jews)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Other Criminal (War criminal)
- Vocation : Law : Police
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party