|Birthname||Helen Elizabeth Daly|
|born on||29 March 1969|
|Place||Stockport, England, 53n25, 2w10|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
English model and television presenter, best known for co-presenting the BBC One celebrity dancing show Strictly Come Dancing since 2004. In 2013, she became the new face of L'Oréal.
Daly's first novel, The Camera Never Lies, a tale of love behind the scenes, was published in 2011. It's Up to You New York, her second book was published in 2013.
She married television and radio presenter Vernon Kay on 12 September 2003 at Horwich, near Bolton. The couple have two daughters, the first born in Westminster, London, on 17 October 2004, the second born on 30 May 2009, also in London.
Sy Scholfield submitted extract from birth certificate stating full name, date, year and place of birth (no time given) . Wikipedia incorrectly has 27 April 1969.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two daughters)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality ("Strictly Come Dancing," 2004-)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Novelist)