|Birthname||Beverly Heather D'Angelo|
|born on||15 November 1951 at 00:48 (= 12:48 AM )|
|Place||Columbus, Ohio, 39n58, 83w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°03' 10°01 Asc. 04°07'|
American actress and singer best known for playing "Ellen Griswold" in the National Lampoon "Vacation" series. Her portrayal of Patsy Cline in "Coal Miner’s Daughter" earned her much acclaim, and critics felt she was posed for success. Despite this, D'Angelo, who has appeared in more than 50 films during her career, has not become a big-name star.
D'Angelo's parents were both successful musicians, and she was educated in Europe where she studied fine arts. She left school when she was 17 and took a position as a cartoonist at Hanna-Barbera Studios. She performed with a rock band, "Elephant," and toured Canada as a singer for a time.
In 1976 in D'Angelo appeared on Broadway in "Rockabye Hamlet," a musical based on Shakespeare's Hamlet. In 1977, she made her film debut with a bit part in "The Sentinel," and this was followed by a miniscule role in "Annie Hall." Her first television appearance was in the mini-series "Captains and the Kings" (1976).
From 1981 to 1992, she was married to Duke Lorenzo Salviati. Since that time, she has been in a long-term relationship (1996-2003) with fellow actor Al Pacino. On 25 January 2001, she gave birth to twins Olivia and Anton.
- role played of/by Cline, Patsy (born 8 September 1932). Notes: 1980 film "Coal Miner's Daughter"
- Relationship : Marriage 1981 (First marriage, Duke Lorenzo Salviati)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 25 January 2001 (Twins Olivia and Anton born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Marc Penfield quotes letter from the Columbus Health Dept stamped with state seal, copy in hand 7/2001
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Al Pacino)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Twins, triplets, etc. (Twins)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Parenting late more than 40 (Age 49)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Musical tour)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Musical group)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater, Broadway)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.