|Birthname||Destiny Hope Cyrus|
|born on||23 November 1992 at 16:19 (= 4:19 PM )|
|Place||Nashville, Tennessee, 36n10, 86w47|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°53' 26°13 Asc. 28°39'|
American actress and singer-songwriter. In 2006, she was established as a teen idol with the success of the Hannah Montana franchise, a former Disney Channel sitcom in which she portrayed the role of Miley Stewart/Hannah Montana.
While filming The Last Song in June 2009, Cyrus began a relationship with her co-star Liam Hemsworth (born 13 January 1990). After three years of having a on-again, off-again relationship, the couple announced their engagement in June 2012. They lived together in Los Angeles but ended their relationship in September 2013.
Cyrus focused on her acting career with several television and film appearances throughout 2011 and 2012. Cyrus later signed a recording contract with RCA Records, and generated controversy by cultivating a sexually explicit public image while promoting her fourth studio album Bangerz (2013). Its singles "We Can't Stop" and "Wrecking Ball" were promoted with controversial music videos; the latter became her first number-one hit on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100.
- associate relationship with Ford, Tyler (born 25 October 1990)
- associate relationship with Grace, Laura Jane (born 8 November 1980). Notes: Made videos for the "Happy Hippie Foundation" to raise money for homeless LGBT youth
- associate relationship with Kesha (born 1 March 1987). Notes: collaborators
- associate relationship with Osment, Emily (born 10 March 1992). Notes: co-stars on 'Hannah Montana'
- associate relationship with Will.I.am. (born 15 March 1975). Notes: collaborators
- friend relationship with Perry, Katy (born 25 October 1984)
- lover relationship with Hemsworth, Liam (born 13 January 1990)
- lover relationship with Schwarzenegger, Patrick (born 18 September 1993)
- child->parent relationship with Cyrus, Billy Ray (born 25 August 1961)
- has other family relationship with Parton, Dolly (born 19 January 1946). Notes: goddaughter
- Work : Begin Major Project 2006 (began "Hannah Montana" TV series)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship June 2012 (engaged to actor Liam Hemsworth)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : End significant relationship September 2013 (split from Hemsworth)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
On 8 November 2013, a reader pointed to an article on the website of The Mountain Astrologer: "Miley Cyrus, born November 23, 1992 at 16:19 CST (+6), Nashville, Tennessee, USA (36n10, 86w47). Source: Frank Clifford quotes a note from the Tennessee vital registry office, copy on file (Destiny Hope Cyrus). "
"On the community page https://www.facebook.com/LivingForMileyyCyrus a reader posted on 7 March 2013: "1992 at 6.37 A.M in Nahsville TN there was an angel born on this earth named Destiny Hope Cyrus now she is MILEY CYRUS♥."
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (vegetarian)
- Traits : Personality : Gregarious/Extrovert
- Traits : Personality : Juggles lots at once
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Tachycardia)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad is famous Country singer)
- Family : Childhood : Family extraordinarily supportive
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (fourth born child for dad, third for mom)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (two younger siblings, three older half-siblings)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Financial crime victim (home was burglarized, several posessions stolen)
- Personal : Misc. : Changed name (officially changed her name to Miley Ray Cyrus in 2008)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Tours and performances)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Hannah Montana")
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Country-Western (occasionally)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar, piano)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer