Curtius, Ernst Robert
|born on||14 April 1886 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Thann, France, 47n49, 7e05|
|Timezone||LMT m7e05 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||24°43' 03°21 Asc. 27°48'|
German writer, born in France, a historian of literature and ideas. In his approach to philology, he transcended traditional disciplinary boundaries, paying equal attention to aesthetic, historical, philosophical and philological questions. His writing held a wealth of sharpness of detail, exemplified in his "European Literature and the Latin Middle Ages," 1953.
Curtius died 4/19/1956 in Rome, Italy..
- friend relationship with Mayrisch de Saint-Hubert, Aline (born 22 August 1874)
- Death, Cause unspecified 19 April 1956 (Age 70 plus five days)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Job 1984 (Began Supreme Court representation)
- Work : Gain social status 2001 (Microsoft antitrust suit)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Traits : Personality : Perfectionist (Attention to detail)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney (Noted)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Republican)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Historian)