|born on||31 December 1947 at 17:10 (= 5:10 PM )|
|Place||Winnipeg, Canada, 49n53, 97w09|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°27' 06°56 Asc. 17°32'|
Canadian singer, award-winning pop-rock singer and star of the film "Melanie." Multi-instrumentalist on piano, flute, organ and violin, he was a founding member of the group "The Guess Who."
Brian Clark quotes him, B.R.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (The Guess Who)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Piano, flute, violin and organ)
- Lifestyle : Work : Skills - Multi-faceted (Many musical instruments)