|Birthname||Mary Frances Crosby|
|born on||14 September 1959 at 19:34 (= 7:34 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||21°31' 28°09 Asc. 05°30'|
American actress and noted family, the only daughter of Bing Crosby and his second wife, Kathryn Grant. She played on TV and in minor film roles, with the TV series "Brothers and Sisters," 1979 and was one who shot J.R in the popular TV show "Dallas."
She grew up in the Northern California suburb of Hillsborough with brothers Harry, Jr. and Nathaniel. She made her acting debut at age four in a production of "Peter Pan" with her mother. The family entertained the nation with holiday specials on TV during the 1970s.
She graduated from high school at age 15 and went on to the University of Texas, dropping out after three semesters to apply to the prestigious American Conservatory Theater (ACT) in San Francisco, where, at 16, she was the youngest student ever accepted. She was attending ACT when her father died on 10/14/1977 on a golf course in Madrid.
In 1978, she married Ebb Lottimer on a date set by an astrologer.
- child->parent relationship with Crosby, Bing (born 3 May 1903)
- child->parent relationship with Crosby, Kathryn Grant (born 25 November 1933)
- sibling relationship with Crosby, Harry (born 8 August 1958)
- sibling relationship with Crosby, Nathaniel (born 29 October 1961)
- Work : New Career 1964 (Debut in "Peter Pan" age four)
- Social : End a program of study 1975 (Graduated from high school)
- Relationship : Marriage 1978 (Ebb Lottimer)
- Work : New Job 1979 (TV series)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
(The L.A. Examiner gave 7:24 PM, a time which she also gave to a colleague.)
- Family : Childhood : Abuse - Physical/ Verbal (Dad verbally abusive)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Affluent family)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Half-brothers committed suicide)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Two, four half-siblings)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (From age four)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women