|Birthname||Richard Burton Cronin|
|born on||30 August 1974 at 23:07 (= 11:07 PM )|
|Place||Boston MA, USA, 42n21, 71w03|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||07°21' 18°53 Asc. 07°32'|
American musician, lead singer of the boy band LFO, who produced their biggest hit "Summer Girls" in 1999. The group disbanded in 2002. In March 2005, Cronin sought treatment for constant headaches, and was diagnosed with acute myelogenous leukemia. He underwent chemotherapy at the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston. By January 2006, his leukemia was in remission, but recurred in 2007.
On the afternoon of September 8, 2010, Cronin died at the Brigham and Women's Hospital after suffering a stroke secondary to his leukemia due to complications from medicine he was taking to offset GVHD (Graft-versus-host disease), which he had been struggling with since the transplant. He was 36 years old.
- lover relationship with Hewitt, Jennifer Love (born 21 February 1979)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1999 (hit record "Summer Girls")
- Social : Left group 2002 (Musical group disbanded)
- Health : Medical diagnosis 2005 (Leukemia)
PT quotes birth certificate
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Leukemia)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Treatment/Therapy (chemotherapy)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (music group)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Concerts and performances)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (LFO)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.